Chris Brown NightclubIncident Still UnderInvestigation


The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s
Office is still “reviewing
information and talking to the
parties involved” following an
alleged incident involving Chris
Brown ** and a fan’s iPhone,
Miami’s NBC 6 [LINK] reported.
Contrary to rumors, no charge
was made on Friday and Brown
had reportedly not been
contacted by attorneys.
Previously, police told NBC 6 that
Brown had taken the fan’s
phone after she took a photo of
the singer leaving the South
Beach club Cameo along with the
rapper Tyga.
The fan, Christal Spann,
reportedly told police Brown
reached through the window of
his Bentley and pulled the phone
from her hands, allegedly telling
her, “B**** you ain’t going to
put that on no website.”
Police called the alleged incident a
“robbery by sudden snatching.”
Brown, coming off the highs of
a Grammy win and a pair of new
single remixes with ex-girlfriend
— and his former assault target —
Rihanna, remains on a five-year
probation for the 2009 attack.
On Friday, TMZ [LINK] posted a
paparazzi video of Brown posing
for photos with fans and driving
off without answering when
asked if he’d stolen the phone, as
well as footage of Spann [ LINK]
and her friends talking to police
in the wake of the alleged theft.
“I just want my phone back!”
Spann says in the video.

Advertisements

join the discussion of this post

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s