Summer is winding down, but this week’s battle — around Twitter’s latest policies and business decisions — is just heating up. Twitter’s focus on media partners like NBC (at the expense of longtime partners like Instagram and Tumblr) is sparking outrage from the developer community and consumers alike. We’ll be tracking the story closely, but in the meantime, check out our latest job listings from media companies across the nation.
- CBS Interactive:Director, Product, CBSNews.com (New York)
- Fox Digital Entertainment:Director, Business Development, Mobile Games and Apps (Los Angeles)
- Bloomberg LP:Head of Strategic Digital Partnerships – Digital Content and Video Distribution (New York)
- Univision Radio:Content Manager (Houston)
- Greatist.com:Audience Development and Social Media Strategy Director (New York)
We also have more listings from companies like GM, Random House, SuccessFactors and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.